Update!

I've decided to expand this blog to include some personal posts.  Not every post will focus on ecothriftiness, but I'll try to keep any new info I learn circulating through this blog.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Card Recycle Idea

I got this idea from my Mom's Club pal, Allison:
Hey ladies, I thought I would share with you what my step-mom-in-law does to help recycle. When she receives her Christmas cards she cuts the design off the front of the card, punches a hole in it and uses that as her gift tags for her Christmas gifts the next year. I also have seen that some people cut the front cover off, sign it and use it for a Christmas card the next year....sort of like a postcard in an envelope. It's an additional fun way to look at your cards when you get them....aside from the warm greetings being sent to you by your friends.

No comments: