Update!

I've decided to expand this blog to include some personal posts.  Not every post will focus on ecothriftiness, but I'll try to keep any new info I learn circulating through this blog.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fields of Grace Faux Update

Here is what I call my 'faux' update!  I must say that I feel like quite a big shot since I was written by the General Counsel of a TN Department!

From: "Theresa Denton" <Theresa.Denton@state.tn.us>
Date: August 20, 2008 10:05:48 AM EDT
Subject: Fields of Grace

Ms. [W]:
Your question about "Fields of Grace" has been forwarded to me for response.
I do not have any knowledge of or information about this case.
I am sorry that I cannot be more helpful in answering your question.

Theresa H. Denton
General Counsel
Tennessee Department of Agriculture
Ellington Agricultural Center
Post Office Box 40627
Nashville, TN  37204
Ph: (615) 837-5280
Mobile: (615) 618-1883
Fax:  (615) 837-5011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think you will continue to alert the authorities to this? I remember being very disturbed by my visit too. Seemed like the animals were unhealthy.

Snarky Mom said...

Good news . . . I'll post above!