Update!

I've decided to expand this blog to include some personal posts.  Not every post will focus on ecothriftiness, but I'll try to keep any new info I learn circulating through this blog.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Update on Fields of Grace 3

I received a posting from my Mom's Club from a woman who had a similar experience at Field's Of Grace.  Apparently, I'm not off the mark on this one.

I emailed the newspapers, the TN Dept. of Agriculture, and the USDA APHIS East Team for an update.  I'll let you know if I hear back.

Here are the email addresses in case you want to contact them yourself asking them to please update me, and thereby you, on this case:
Elizabethton Star Staff reporter:  bstevens@starhq.com
Johnson City Press reporter:  jbrooks@johnsoncitypress.com
USDA:  aceast@aphis.usda.gov
TN Dept of Agriculture:  tn.agriculture@state.tn.us

Please let them know we want this resolved!

No comments: