Update!

I've decided to expand this blog to include some personal posts.  Not every post will focus on ecothriftiness, but I'll try to keep any new info I learn circulating through this blog.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

We've Moved

Hello Friends!

Well, we are finally starting to settle into our new house.  I'm happy to say that I think I recycled at least 90% of our recyclables throughout the three weeks of total choas!  

However, I've not started back with the cloth diapers.  I keep telling myself, "One more day of disposables, that's it!"  I'm just so far behind on my laundry that I've not dared to create more.

Thankfully, my worm box has survived the trip.  I added two new worms to it today.  I'm getting ready to research the cheapest and easiest way to compost.  I've read that you can use an old Rubbermaid trashcan with a snap tight lid (after drilling holes).  I'll have to do research on it.  Anyway, I can't wait to get back into a routine so that I can keep you all updated.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you, Hannah!! I can't wait to see the new place! :)