Update!

I've decided to expand this blog to include some personal posts.  Not every post will focus on ecothriftiness, but I'll try to keep any new info I learn circulating through this blog.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Newsprint crisis


Good Grief!  I've let a month go by!!!  Of course, its been really busy here with the move.  My cup runneth over with recyclables, and I've not had a chance to go to the center yet!!!

I started a second compost in the backyard.  That solved some of the newprint issue we've been having.  You see, the moving company packed everything with layers of newsprint, and now I'm trying to figure out how to use it, recycle it, etc. without having to put it into my car (its got a lot of bugs in it now - - its been outside in a pile for a while).  There are so many yard bags full of paper, I'm thinking of taking up paper mache, haha.

Any ideas?


No comments: