Update!

I've decided to expand this blog to include some personal posts.  Not every post will focus on ecothriftiness, but I'll try to keep any new info I learn circulating through this blog.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Yeah! Christmas is over!

Well, I must admit that I tried really hard to keep hazardous toys out of my house.  I'm sure some crept in, but what can you do?  I tried to be vigilant without spending a ton on designer toys.

I heard a really sad story on Nightline a week or so ago.  It seems that the international market for recycled materials is pretty much dead right now.  Companies that collect recyclables to sell to refineries/manufacturers are pretty much collecting stuff that they have no where to store and noone to sell it to.  That's pretty pathetic!

Here is the story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'd like to speak with you about your blog. I'd like to share with you an idea for a story that I think will be of particular interest to you.

Please email me back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!
-Josh

jlandon [@] maacenter.org