Update!

I've decided to expand this blog to include some personal posts.  Not every post will focus on ecothriftiness, but I'll try to keep any new info I learn circulating through this blog.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Re-doing the Office

We are trying to redo our office as we have developed quite a collection of mismatched, cheap, and bulky furniture during our years of college and post-college brokeness.  I'm trying to use the furniture we have, buy as little as possible, but create useful storage.  Right now, it seems I have tons of storage containers that are ineffective for my needs.

Any ideas of cheap or renewable resource storage, recycled or reuse of what we have?  I'd love to buy office materials from a business (or other office) that have been discarded.  Does anyone know of  a place in the area that sells this kind of thing?

Let me know!!  I want to hear back from you guys!  I know you're reading this (as I occasionally get emails), but without comments this cannot create a very effective dialog!!!


No comments: